Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks for the Surprise Dani!


Dani gave me the best surprise last night. So on top of me trying to figure out how I’m going to deal with the $2,500 of repairs on my car, I found out even more tragic news: Dani is going to a work retreat up in the mountains and will be gone Friday-Saturday. I was distraught at the idea that I would be spending this cold, wet weekend, alone. BUT, all worries disappeared when she surprised me with the BOURNE DVD TRILOGY!! She knew I would be devastated, so she gave me the next best thing, Jason Bourne. Needless to say this weekend will be a Bourne marathon weekend. Anyone is welcome to come over and join me. THANK YOU DANIELLE!!


6 comments:

Dani said...

You are so very welcome! :)

heather said...

Wow, gifts! So can you give us some more details about this wonderful girl named Dani...besides that you are dating her? ;)

Huenu said...

Awww, so sweet!

Huenu said...

Of course, this time I actually copied my comment so I wouldn't have to retype it when the log in didn't work, and it worked!

Dennis said...

Sure can :) she's really nice, she's going to school at BYU and is almost done. We live 327 steps from each other, and she makes the best dinners :) she is very outgoing, has goals, and is consistent in everything she does (to name a few) She speaks espanol like a native and we love each other's families which is a really good thing. Anything else just let me know!

Dennis said...

haha nice, good idea Huenu