This story is unbelievable. It seems like such a basic scam that we usually brush away, but look at this entire video and see how complex these thieves can get.
I finally just watched that video. Wanna know my guess? My guess is that she is the one scamming us. I bet they've received TONS of money through donations and what not and have not only recovered all that she "lost" (which is probably sitting in an off-shore Swiss banking account) but they have made over $7.31 billion. Just guessing.
4 comments:
That is SO sad. Holy cow. At first I was so lost and then it all started coming together and I was like, WHAT?
Your title fits perfectly. Its like maybe she WAS stupid, but at the same time its such an innocent thing because obviously... she was being SCAMMED!
WOW! I can't believe that just happened! I feel bad, but thanks for posting that to keep us all informed.
Dude, I didn't even know that you had a blog. Hello.
I finally just watched that video. Wanna know my guess? My guess is that she is the one scamming us. I bet they've received TONS of money through donations and what not and have not only recovered all that she "lost" (which is probably sitting in an off-shore Swiss banking account) but they have made over $7.31 billion. Just guessing.
Post a Comment