11 years ago
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Spring Adventures
Dani and I have been on some awesome adventures, and rather than me posting them on my blog I want you to check out the stories/pictures she has been posting on her blog of all the cool experiences we've been having! here is the link : http://adoseofdani.blogspot.com/ enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, looks like you guys are having fun this summer. But can I just be open for a second.....are you going to marry this girl? I mean it seems like you guys spend all of your time together and you have included her on many of your posts. Oh yes, also in all of her posts YOU are in them? Coincidence...I think not....
I just think you guys are cute together and if you do I for sure want an invite! :)
hahaha no coincidence! ha I will definitely keep you updated should anything DRASTIC occur!! :)
Post a Comment