I've been here for 2 1/2 years now and recently discovered that we have a room FULL of stuffed exotic animals from around the world! It was pretty amazing, and it smelled like formaldehyde. There were all types of monkeys, monkey look-a-likes, Rhinos, and a bunch of other unidentified creatures.
11 years ago
6 comments:
I took that picture, and I introduced you to the Natural Museum of History
Hahaha!
Did you find a mara, from Chubut?
I always tried to explain what a mara looked like, to my husband, until he read the local newspaper that showed they had found this weird looking animal on the loose in Washington, and that it came from South America. Yup. It was a mara.
Cool... we have a zoo here :)so there!
haha yes! I saw a Mara!
Wow, so you started yourself a blog!! Awesome! Actually, found you on Shelise blog. Hope we can be blog buddies.
teamwillie.blogspot.com
Totally recommend the book! I seriously loved it and am going to start reading it to my son, it's that good. It will make you feel all good inside and make you feel like you are 10 again. No joke. She is a good author for kids. And there are some funny parts to it too.
Also, yeah!! we are blog buddies. Added you to my list.:)
Post a Comment